Take advantage of the autumn weather and enjoy these fun fall activities with your child:
- Have your child help you rake leaves into a pile, then have a great time jumping in the pile
- People cook more this time of year, so have your child help you with the entire process: help push the shopping cart, help put groceries into the card, help carry groceries into the house, help put groceries away, help with child-friendly cooking tasks like stirring and pouring...
- Run into the wind for some weather-assisted resistance training
- Go on a walk in your community to enjoy the changing leaves, making sure you walk on sidewalks, on grass, on dirt, up and down curbs, etc.
- Participate in fall sports like football and hockey
- Turn on some music and have a Turkey Trot dance party