I'm not just a PT, I'm also a parent!

I'm not just a PT, I'm also a parent!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Wheelchair Swing Fundraiser

In addition to working with children, I consult for group home for developmentally disabled adults.  I am hoping to raise funds to buy a wheelchair-accessible swing for one of the homes so that its residents can enjoy a calming activity and spend some time outdoors.  My goal is to raise $2000 to cover the cost of the swing and shipping.  I'd love to have the funds by November so that I can give the swing to the house as a Christmas gift.

If you'd like to help, here are some ways you can do so:
  • Join www.igive.com:  Join iGive and support cause number 61591 (Tana Jimenez - Wheelchair Swing Fundraiser).  If you join and make a purchase within 30 days, you will automatically earn a $5.00 donation! 
  • Make a purchase through Celebrating Home during the month of May.  Just enter party code:  TanaJimenezWheelchairSwingFundraiser295056
If you would like verification, I will gladly send you a copy of the quote from the company.  Just send me an email at tanajimenezpt at aol dot com.

Thank you in advance for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment