|Welcome to the world, baby J!|
I had every intention of having a fantastic birth experience using the techniques learned from the Perfect Pushing DVD, but God had other plans for me. My epidural worked a little too well and I was having a very difficult time pushing, so I was unable to put Julie Tupler's techniques into practice. I ended up having a vacuum-assisted delivery and was literally one push away from an emergency C-section.
So here is a partial review of Perfect Pushing:
- All the exercises are clearly explained as they are being demonstrated
- The exercises themselves are not difficult
- I like to think that using these techniques enabled me to make one final push to avoid an emergency C-section
- I would have loved it if pregnant women of all shapes and sizes were shown performing the exercises.
- This is just my personal opinion, but the cover image of a baby being squeezed out of a toothpaste tube is a bit creepy to me.