I'm not just a PT, I'm also a parent!

I'm not just a PT, I'm also a parent!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October is National Physical Therapy Month!

I'd like to take advantage of PT Month to spread the word about what exactly we do!


Physical Therapists are your trusted experts in restoring and improving motion, and we can improve your quality of life, helping you to keep healthy, fit, and active and avoid surgery and long-term use of prescription medications, in many cases.  We also help with injury prevention, ergonomics, motor development, wound care, cardiac rehabilitation, and more!


When it comes to health care, one size does not fit all. A PT's extensive education, clinical expertise, and "hands on" approach brings you unique, individualized care. When you are in the hands of a Physical Therapist, you will have a plan of care that is safe and appropriate and addresses your individual needs and pre-existing conditions.


Here are a few PT resources:
I also have a few books listed on this site as resources, both for family members and for PT's.




Physical Therapy - the science of healing, the art of caring!

No comments:

Post a Comment