I'm not just a PT, I'm also a parent!

I'm not just a PT, I'm also a parent!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Renee Bondi -- A True Inspiration

I was just informed that Renee Bondi will be giving a concert at St. John Neumann Church in Irvine on Saturday, December 10 at 9:30.  She is a true inspiration and I encourage you to attend.  I hope to be there, as well!

From her website http://www.reneebondi.com/:

At age 29, Renée Bondi was engaged to be married and had a beautiful singing voice, a thriving career as a music teacher, and a loving family. But then one night a bizarre accident shattered her spine and left her quadriplegic. Her life changed forever. Renée lost not only all use of her hands and legs, but also her singing voice — she could barely speak above a whisper. Unwilling to accept that her life was over, Renée searched her heart and sought the Lord for direction. Although there were many dark days, Renée continued to persevere.

Against all odds and all physicians prognosis, Renée’s voice was miraculously restored with a crystal clear, angelic sound. Renée harnessed her talents to inspire and give hope to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment