I'm not just a PT, I'm also a parent!

I'm not just a PT, I'm also a parent!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Support Children's Hospital of Orange County!



Enjoy early holiday shopping with Celebrating Home and yummy treats from Tastefully Simple and help Children's Hospital of Orange County!

My oldest son and I are raising funds for the annual CHOC Walk in the park, benefiting Children's Hospital of Orange County.  Our fundraising effort is our way to saying "Thank you" to everyone at CHOC who has helped diagnose and treat his Failure to Thrive, pancreatic insufficiency, and ADHD/ODD.  These special people include gastroenterologist Dr. Idries, Nurse Practitioner Robyn Robinson, geneticist Dr. Zadeh, neurologist Dr. McIntosh, nurse Barbara who helped with his EEG, and everyone at the lab who had to suffer through trying to give him a sweat chloride test 3 times.

25% of the proceeds will be donated directly to Children's Hospital of Orange County. 

To order from Celebrating Home online, go to www.celebratinghome.com, click on "Shopping with a party code?" and enter
TanaJimenez333004.

You can order Tastefully Simple products at
www.tastefullysimple.com/web/sschmid and enter my name as the hostess when you place your order.

Thank you in advance for your support!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment